Dingo E-200 is a medical analyzer designed to quickly and accurately measure the mass concentration of ethanol vapor in exhaled air.
Dingo E-200 is equipped with electrochemical sensor with increased durability, can be used for pre-flight and pre-trip inspection of employees, and with a printer for medical examination and examination in the STSI.
The device works both with a mouthpiece, and without it. It has a full-text graphic display, a Russian-language menu, an internal memory for 500 measurements and a slot for SD memory card: all this provides a convenient and easy use of the device.
Dingo E-200 is equipped with a port to which a printer can be connected using a special cable to print the test results.
Dingo E-200 - the first professional device with the technology of a replaceable sensor unit. Replacing the electrochemical sensor does not require special skills or contacting the service center.Features of Dingo E-200 with printer Е-200:
- Electrochemical sensor.
- Test with/without mouthpiece, with mouthpiece-funnel.
- Connects to a special printer.
- Internal memory for 500 measurements.
- Printer is included in the set.
- Used for medical examination.
- Used for pre-trip and pre-flight inspection of employees.