Dingo E-200 (B) is a medical analyzer designed to quickly and accurately measure the mass concentration of ethanol vapor in exhaled air.
The main difference between Dingo E-200 (B) and the previous model of E-200 is the presence of the Bluetooth function and the ability to connect the printer via a wireless communication channel. The printer is included in the set.
Dingo E-200 (B) is equipped with electrochemical sensor with increased durability, can be used for pre-flight and pre-trip inspection of employees, and with a printer for medical examination and examination in the STSI.
The device works both with a mouthpiece, and without it. It has a full-text graphic display, a Russian-language menu, an internal memory for 500 measurements and a slot for SD memory card: all this provides a convenient and easy use of the device.Features of Dingo E-200 (B) with printer:
- Electrochemical sensor.
- Test with / without a mouthpiece, with a funnel mouthpiece.
- Printer included.
- Wireless connection to the printer.
- Internal memory for 500 measurements.
- Used for medical examination.
- Used for pre-trip and pre-shift examination of employees.
- Used for inspection in the traffic police.